Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friendships can be special, they can be a blessing, and they can be a grate support system. Then friendships can be hurtful, lonely, and unsupportive. I have had many people come and go in my life. I have grown and learned from many of them Those who have stayed around are a big support and are very special too me. Those who have left and those who are leaving will always be in my memory. I will move on and wish you well and hope that you will find happiness. This is the most mature way to handle this. Its not worth it or in my nature to take the immature way out spending time trying to hurt those who are leaving my life. My time is spent in better ways.
As a quote sent to me long ago states, "Some people come into your life as blessings, others come into your life as lessons." I consider myself very grateful and blessed to have the people who are my blessings in my life. Those who are lessons, and those who will become a lesson I can only say thank you and again wish you well. I will always be there for you when and if you need me.
My fake friends I feel hurt by you and yet angry with me because I believed you. eventually, you will leave my life and won't be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment