Sunday, October 23, 2011

cryBlog title...

Things have been somewhat rough for me. I have cried some. But I haven't cried a lot. I haven't had one of those really good cries where everything is just soaked and I have used lots of tissues. Aftewards, I have this wonderful feeling of relief and feel stronger.
As wone we are not supposed to cry. Many femaninests believe that crying is a sign of weakness. We shouldn't cry at all. I know that for me its the best thing and a stress reliever.
I was talking too a friend that informed me that its okay to be emotional. She sent me the following: CRYING Doesn't mean you're weak, it means you've been too strong for too long.
This is so true and made me feel better about letting myself cry. Now its to the point where I can't really cry any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment