Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RIP. I Miss you all.

We all have lost loved ones. It makes us sad sad. We grieve for the. But deep down we know that they are still in our hearts. They have gone to a better place and are guiding us through our daily lives. So rest in peace(RIP) all of you. From my twin sister, to my grandpa grady. From my Uncle Terry, to my cousin Mia, and to my many cousins, friends, and others that are no longer with us. We will see you again one sweet day. Just continue to be a guardian angel and a guide each day. I must say this.
God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "come to me." With tearful eyes I watched you, and saw you pass away. Although I loved you dearly,I could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke my heart to prove to me, He only ......takes............the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment