Thursday, May 20, 2010

Growl!

The title of this noet will make sense. Just read on.
Firsstt, I am having a repeat of last summer. Everything is in jeopardy again.
I have to take the GrE again. I have been told that my classes that I took last fall and semester won't count. I am only missing one class. Then I can get out of here. But they won't let me register for anything above a 400 level class.
The GrE test was a bitch to take. Then during the test the math book with the figures and charts fell a part. It also wasn't very readable. The braille pages were like a children's pop up book in places.
So, I can't register for any higher classes, I have to be a student at the university, to keep my apartment. I have to take the grE again. The computer has locked me out of registering for that one class. My GPA is one point off the 3.0. That is another reason why they are saying take the grE again.
I didn't plan to get sick with Graves Disease. I didn't know that Graves disease would cause so many problems for me. I had no idea that other things besides my thyroid would be effected.
I had no idea, that the perfectly normal head of the Special education department would be so insensitive and refusing to hear my concerns. Its just one stupid and lousy point.
I hope that there is a reason for all of this.
Growl! Talk about frustrating and discouraging.
Well, I just can't bring myself to say I am done completely with it all. Knights, and Greens, don't quit without a helluva fight. I am just needing to get all of this out of my system. The idea of quitting that is. Besides, my friend is right. Noone will give a shit! If I completely give up and quit.
The good thing is that I am a strong advocate for my health now. I know my limits. I am taking care of myself more. I am getting things out of my system, instead of holding it in and making myself sick.
I am blessed. There is a reason for all of this. I have no clue what that reason is, but I know that I need to grasp tightly to my faith. Even if its with just my finger tips.
Another good thing is that I have enough classes that I almost have a second bachelor's degree. Will have to pray about this part. Not sure if this will be a part of God's plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment