Tuesday, October 30, 2012

children and reading

I love reading children's books.  I find that they have messages for us all.  My favorites will make it to my goodreads shelf.  Just to name a few of my favorites. 
knuffle bunny
the watsons go to alabama
the hunger games trillogy
lilly's purple plastic purse
speakthe snowy day
A cane in her hand
Light a single candle
bread and jam for frances
sarah plain and tall, and the subsequent books.
Little house books
anne of green gables and subsequent books.
Finally, star girl, any will hobs books, and both when zakary bever came to town, and to kill a mockingbird.  just a few of my favorite books, which I am including the NFB Kernel Books. 
the National Federation of the blind Kernel Books are on my list.  However they are written mor for adults.  Some of the stories can be read to children.
the first is called what color is the sun.
well, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment