Tuesday, February 2, 2010

thoughts about the single life continued and more.

Its still after midnight. I am not a bit tired. I have been discouraged today. So I tried to keep myself busy.
Not only did I succeed in keeping myself busy. But I still was discouraged.
I am discouraged about being a charter member of the broke ass club, and the fraternity broke phi broke every month.
The next thing that got to me is that I can't get any kind of part time work. I had a good opportunity a year ago, and rehab slapped that down.
Still haven't heard anything about school, and I am still pissed off that I had to start all over again. I know some of you would say get over it. That was three or four years ago. Well, can't get over the loss of all that work. True I did learn a lot. But that isn't really doing any good. Especially, if I don't get out of here in december.
Oh yeah, then the single thing came up. BTW, I didn't find any books yet. Will keep looking.
Oh well, its wednesday. Hopefully things will be better. I feel better because I have ranted a little bit. I have held back. If I get going. I won't sleep at all. So, will ind this on a positive note. Here is something to think about.
It certainly puts things in prospective. "A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown." Do you agree or disagree?
God bless, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment